Thursday, October 31, 2013

Rockaway Taco pops up!!

woow!!

Can't believe it has been that long!
First time I've written about Rockaway Taco was back in October 2010!!
Ever since then, taking the subway from Manhattan to Rockaway has been on my must do list!
( once I even convinced a lovely sales guy at Ralph Lauren, who lived close to Rockaway Taco, and who even ate one the day before, to bring one back to the city for me. That was until hurricane Irene decided to mess up my perfect delivery plan!)

Yup and I never managed to get all the way over there! 
Only open during summer time, that doens't give me a big time-frame to work with.

But now, luck on my side,... 
in some casual browsing on the internet, it just happened The Sporting Project + Colette decided to open a Rockaway Taco Pop Up!!
And that, the weekend us girls decided to head to Paris for my late birthday brunch!

So you can only imagine what my brunch was.....














Check Out: Rockaway Taco
Le Comptoir Generale - a really cool place to hang out / have drinks /ect act

No comments: